Gentle Annie Caravan and Camping Reserve is located on the banks of the King River about 2kms north-east of Whitfield and consists of around 2.8 hectares on both sides of the river and is connected by the Gentle Annie Bridge.
This picturesque reserve has been a favourite of many for over 50 years and is well maintained, has a 4 star cabin for 2 Guests, glamping experience, powered and unpowered sites for camping and caravans, shady trees, a camp kitchen and many other convenient facilities. It’s nearby to scenic delights that the Upper King Valley is renowned for such as waterfalls, access to the Alpine National Park, Lake William Hovell and panoramic lookouts.
- 2 Person 4 star cabin
- Glamping experience
- Powered & unpowered sites
- Amenities block with toilets & hot showers
- Baby change table & washing facilities
- Gas BBQ’s, camp fires & hotplate – free of charge
- Laundry facilities & clothes lines
- Well equipped camp kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave, hot plates, oven, sink & hot water
- Gas bottles available
- Town water
- Dogs welcome
- Sites available from $25 per night for 2 Guests
98 Gentle Annie Lane, Whitfield, Victoria, 3733