Taylor Bay Country Club is a year-round haven for those looking for room to move and easy access to Lake Eildon. This 70 acre High Country property comprises a magnificent 2 storey log home sleeping up to 8 Guests in superb comfort with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, wood fire, 2 kitchens, 10 seater dining and beautiful views.
Other accommodation options include cabins comprising 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom making Taylor Bay Country Club a perfect destination for large groups, wedding parties or corporate getaways. Campsites with a camping pavilion featuring toilets and showers are available, shared by all campers and caravans and RV’s are also welcome (4WD/AWD required if towing). The property is pet friendly and also enjoys a variety of local wildlife visitors adding to your experience of a true High Country holiday.
The on-site Fitness Centre is open to the public on a casual or monthly basis or is included free of charge for Guests staying at Taylor Bay Country Club. Equipped with exercise bikes, cross trainer, speed ball, free weights, punching bag and with a personal trainer available.
Secure, undercover boat storage is also available for locals and visitors requiring a year-round alternative with a launch and retrieve service where your boat can be conveniently launched prior to your arrival and retrieved and stored away upon your departure.
- Magnificent 2 storey, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom log home on 70 acres (8 Guests max)
- Separate 2 Bedroom, 1 bathroom accommodation (8 Guests max)
- Separate 2 Bedroom, 1 bathroom cabin (8 Guests max)
- Separate 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cabin (12 Guests max)
- Campsites with a campers pavilion (toilets/showers)
- Caravans & RV’s welcome (4WD/AWD required if towing)
- Fire pit & BBQ area
- Variety of bushwalks within the area and Lake Eildon National Park
- Fishing and boating on our doorstep, stroll to Lake Eildon
- Secure, undercover, year-round boat storage available
- Fitness Centre on site – open to the public
- Pet friendly
39 Taylor Bay Rd, Taylor Bay, Vic, 3713