Walhalla’s Star Hotel was opened in 1999 and was built to look like the original Star Hotel from the early days of the town. It has a modern and stylish interior with 12 air conditioned ensuite rooms, all named after mines in the area.
The Star Hotel is a place to escape the everyday, with no television and although limited Wi-Fi is available, Guests enjoy the extensive CD and book library and also a wood fire in the lounge during the cooler months.
Parkers Restaurant and Bar is available to in-house Guests booked on a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast package. There is a Guest bar that operates on an old-fashioned honesty system and Walhalla’s activities and attractions are all nearby.
- Boutique Hotel
- 12 modern air conditioned ensuite rooms
- One wheelchair access room
- Restaurant (for in house Guests – advance bookings essential)
- Guest lounge with wood fire, cd and book library
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Not suitable for Children under 12
Price from: $189 per night, 2 adults – Bed and Breakfast