High Country Scenic Tours specialises in a range of on and off road tours throughout the Victorian High Country and provides 4 wheel drive transport for Wedding parties to locations ranging from bush settings off the beaten track to alpine plains and rugged mountain tops.
Whether you are hoping for a day trip for up to 15 Guests or a personalised luxury private tour for up to 4 Guests, High Country Scenic Tours will create a memorable day out in the Australian bush that you will talk about and remember for a long time.
Join their multi day adventures into the wilderness or day trips from our base in the Delatite Valley from the comfort of our group accommodation where the road ends at our front gate and the tracks, trails and adventure starts at our back gates! Destinations can be to wherever you want to visit in the Victorian High Country and our popular organised tours include:
- Private transfers to Mt Buller from Melbourne Airport & CBD, Albury Airport also to other alpine areas year-round
- Camping trips to various locations
- Man From Snowy River country (including the actual site of the iconic ‘jump & downhill scene’ from the movie!)
- Craig’s Hut and many other cattleman’s huts
- Mt Buller, Stirling, Wonnangatta Station
- Historic gold rush towns
- Haunts of bushrangers Ned Kelly & Harry Power
Day Tours offered include ‘Man From Snowy River’, ‘Cattleman’s & Refuge Huts’, ‘Bushrangers & Outlaws’. Tag Along tours are also a popular way to venture into the High Country with experienced guides (40 years +) showing you the way in safety and allowing you to follow along in your own 4 wheel drive. Routes can include rugged mountain tracks, river crossings and into stunning wilderness areas.
118 Three Chain Rd, Mansfield, Vic, 3723