The Alpine Hotel is heritage listed and has been a popular country pub for generations, being situated in the centre of Bright, opposite the clock tower, since 1868. With a proud history, the Alpine Hotel strives to provide great customer service and serves quality local food, wine and beer.
Professional chefs at The Alpine Hotel offer a variety of menu choices available from the relaxed and casual dining experience of the Bistro and Bar to the quiet ambience of Restaurant 1868 with open fire and gourmet menu selections. This family friendly hotel also offers a dedicated menu and play area for children.
Accommodation is also available in 23 comfortable motel rooms on site, right next to the main building with parking available. This iconic property, located in the heart of town, is within walking distance to the Ovens River, kids splash park, walking trails and a short ride to the renowned Mystic Mountain Bike Park and Murray to Mountains Rail Trail.
- Family friendly country pub
- 23 Comfortable motel rooms on site
- Restaurant, bistro, bar & beer garden
- In house range of craft beers
- House made pizzas (including take away)
- Weekly entertainment & live Foxtel sports channels
- Popular wedding & function venue
Open from 11am daily: 7-9 Anderson St, Bright, Vic, 3741