The Historic Bredbo Inn is one of the oldest pubs in Australia and has one of the longest running licenses in New South Wales. In 1836 it was established as an inn and has been welcoming travellers and locals ever since, with warm, country hospitality, quality meals, cold beer and a range of wines.
A convenient stop over heading south from Canberra to the Snowy Mountains or the South Coast, this historic hotel is open for lunch (12pm-2.30pm) and dinner (5.30pm-8.30pm) 7 days a week. There are also 5 ensuite rooms with TV and heating with a range of different bedding configurations.
The bar has a range of wines, spirits and draught beers and the bistro, serving delicious meals has a wood heater for the colder months and views to the mountains behind the hotel. If you’re passing through with a caravan, there’s a grassed area out the back with toilets and areas for camping. Come and enjoy the hospitality and warm welcome at The Historic Bredbo Inn!
- Historic country pub operating since 1836
- Bar, bottle shop & TAB facilities
- Bistro (with wood heater) open for lunch & dinner 7 days
- Offering 5 refurbished ensuite rooms with heating & TV
- Courtesy bus servicing Cooma – gold coin donation (6 pax)
- Caravan & camping space at rear with toilets
- Original 1836 fireplace on display
1 Monaro Hwy, Bredbo, NSW, 2626