Schuss Lodge Mt Buller is a self-catering, family friendly, club style lodge situated toward the eastern end of Stirling Road. The accommodation includes 28 beds across 12 rooms, has a cosy atmosphere, great views of a sweeping panorama from Bourke Street to The Bluff, and is spectacular in both summer and winter.
Schuss Lodge at popular Mt Buller has 28 beds across 12 rooms, mostly in twin rooms, with one family room, all with ensuite facilities.
The entire lodge is able to be booked by one group and discounted rates are available for groups of 20 or more.
- Linen and towels are provided, not toiletries.
- Each room is made up prior to arrival and cleaned after departure.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning their own room during their stay.
Schuss Lodge Mt Buller has communal facilities for you to enjoy your own home cooked meal after a day on the slopes. If you’d rather someone else do the cooking, head outside to enjoy the culinary delights around the village.
The facilities include:
- A fully self contained kitchen with oven, fridges, microwave, hot plates, kettle and utensils.
- Basic staples supplied including milk in the winter, tea, instant coffee, milo, cooking oil, sugar, salt, pepper and tomato sauce.
- Ample storage space and cleaning products.
- BYO licence for apres after skiing!
- Board games in the living area.
- Pool table and plenty of seating.
- Extensive library suitable for all ages.
- Drying room with boot racks.
- Laundry with washing machines and dryers.
The lodge is open during the summer holiday period and at other times of the year, outside the winter season, the lodge is available for group bookings of modest numbers.
Rates from $41 per Adult Guest per night in Summer & from $56.50 in Winter
25 Stirling Rd, Mt Buller, Vic, 3723