Schuss Lodge Falls Creek is at the top of the village on Parallel Street and in reasonable snow conditions has the ability to ski in and out. Lifts are also easily accessible and the extensive network of cross-country trails start right at the front door.
Accommodation includes 57 beds, mostly in 2, 3 and 4 bed rooms. For larger families there is a 6 bedroom – space for everyone!
The Schuss Lodge Falls Creek is also easy and convenient to come back to for lunch – a viable, cost saving alternative to eating out during your stay.
- All rooms have private ensuites.
- Linen and towels provided, not toiletries.
- Each room is made up prior to arrival and cleaned after departure.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning their own room during their stay.
This lodge has communal facilities giving you the option to enjoy a home cooked meal and includes a BYO licence. Or you can head out and enjoy the culinary delights around the village. Schuss Lodge Falls Creek has a resident manager during winter and peak summer periods to assist you during your stay.
The facilities at the lodge include:
- Large, modern, well equipped kitchen.
- Basic staples supplied including milk in the winter, tea, instant coffee, Milo, cooking oil, sugar, salt, pepper and tomato sauce.
- Ample storage space and cleaning products.
- Dedicated games room with pool and table tennis tables.
- Living room with swirling wood fire great for swapping stories after a day on the slopes.
- Separate TV lounge.
- Wide selection of board games.
- Extensive library suitable for all.
- Plenty of storage for skis and boards.
- Hydronically heated boot racks.
- Laundry and a work space for ski and board servicing.
The lodge is open during the summer holiday period and at other times of the year, outside the winter season, the lodge is available for group bookings of modest numbers.
Rates from $41 per Adult Guest per night in Summer & from $62 in Winter
10 Parallel St, Falls Creek, Vic, 3699