SUSTAINABLY GROWN WINES
In 1990 the first vines were planted at King River Estate. This picturesque location, on the banks of the King River, allows the vineyard to utilise alluvial deposits and being close to the water table provides the vines with a reliable natural water supply and access to rich minerals.
Superb, complex wines are created using minimal intervention and old world techniques. The wines are made naturally and the grapes are left to interact with wild yeasts, allowing for a natural fermentation to take place, resulting in soft, and textural wines.
Come and discover the range of wines on offer at King River Estate, including some less familiar varieties, making a visit to their cellar door, a unique experience.
- Tranquil setting to enjoy your wine tasting
- Relaxing lawn area to enjoy the occasional festival
- Wine tours available upon request (bookings essential)
- Local, cheeses, olives and preserves
- Wood-fired pizza for groups (booking essential)
- Extended opening hours during local festivals and events
The cellar door is open Friday – Sunday & Public Holidays 11am to 5pm.
3556 Wangaratta – Whitfield Rd, Edi, Vic, 3678