The Corryong Country Inn and Riley’s Restaurant is located in the heart of Corryong, offering ground floor accommodation, a fully licensed restaurant and welcoming, country hospitality. Wander the historic town and make your way to the fascinating Man From Snowy River Museum, less than 1km away.
Clean, comfortable rooms cater for families, couples and business travellers with Riley’s Restaurant, named after Jack Riley, The Man From Snowy River, being popular with locals and visitors alike.
Serving local produce and regional wines, the restaurant is set in a restored 1890’s building and caters for weddings, conferences, birthdays and a variety of other functions.
- Suites and standard rooms available
- Queen, twin and family rooms
- Facilities to cater for disability access
- Well appointed ground floor rooms set in quiet garden surroundings
- HD, flat screen TV’s with Austar channels and movies
- New energy efficient reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Electric blankets
- Situated in the heart of Corryong CBD
- Tea and coffee making facilities and bar fridge
- Free car parking
- Free WiFi internet access
- Free fully equipped guest laundry
- Licensed Restaurant, open Thursday to Saturday, 6pm to late
- Restaurant is available for private functions, celebrations and special occasions
- Shaded Beer Garden
7-11 Towong Rd, Corryong, Vic, 3707