Just for Two – Just for You! Located in a secret, secluded location. The ultimate experience of nature with cosy comfort protected from the elements, offering unparalleled privacy, forest and waterways. There is only one Yurt, you will always be our only guests and enjoy total privacy.
Covid-19 – as well as strict, approved cleaning protocols, we believe that time is the best protection for our guests, and are only taking one booking per week with 7 days between bookings for peace of mind.
Exclusive eco-luxury Glamping in the heart of Victoria’s High Country. Handcrafted Mongolian Yurt and bespoke red gum ensuite overlooking 100 acres of natural red gum forest and waterways with private King River frontage.
Experience one of the few remaining old growth forests where morning sunrays light the trees and stunning sunrises and sunsets are reflected in the still waters of Lake Bobbinaworra.
Stargaze beside the fire on deck, swing in the hammocks, and fall in love with the outdoors again! Appreciate hassle-free, eco-luxury glamping with all the creature comforts in our fully furnished and equipped yurt, ensuite and camp kitchen.
We have only one Yurt, so you will always be our only Guests and enjoy total privacy.
- Genuine handcrafted Mongolian Yurt (max 2 Guests), fully furnished with separate boudoir and living areas
- Fully enclosed ensuite with rainwater shower and odourless compositing toilet
- Covered camp-kitchen/pergola area with red gum breakfast bar
- Red gum deck with wood-fire chiminea, hammocks, market umbrella, outdoor chairs and coffee table
- 12 volt solar powered lighting and 95 litre bar fridge. Winter gas heating & Summer fan cooling
- Gravity fed rainwater to ensuite and kitchen sink
- Wood-fired hot water service
- Undercover parking
- Photographer’s paradise – 110+ bird species, wildlife, nature, astrophotography, sunrise, sunset, moonrise
- Lake Bobbinaworra: Swing chair, row boat, floating jetty
512-514 Oxley-Meadow Creek Road, Oxley, Victoria, Australia