Cow Grass Lodge gives you the opportunity to base yourself on a 40 acre working cattle property only minutes from the gorgeous town of Jamieson. Popular with families and those looking for a fishing or hunting weekend with modern features and lots of space inside and outside the lodge, Cow Grass Lodge always pleases Guests, who can’t wait to return.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has everything you’ll need during your stay, from a modern, fully equipped kitchen, wood fire and thoughtful touches throughout. Relax by the Jamieson River for a picnic or enjoy the direct access to the river with fishing rod in hand and head upstream in pursuit of dinner!
- 40 acre cattle property with 400 metres Jamieson River frontage
- 3 Bedrooms, (2 king & 2 king singles) & 2 bathrooms (1 bath)
- Wood fire & floor heating
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Wrap around verandas with outdoor dining & BBQ
- Porta-cot, high chair & baby bath
- Beautiful views & privacy
The Sideling, Jamieson, Vic, 3723